Groovy new location to play at! Great ambience, stylish artworks hanging on the walls. Come for dinner and experience finger style guitar! My guitar sings better than I do!
Te Marae in Te Papa, 55 Cable St, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
The GVN Foundation is holding The 2013 Annual Eat So They Can Charity Ball on the official Eat So They Can weekend, the 19th of October.
This will be our biggest and grandest event yet! The evening will include a live performance from GVN's Ambassador, Gareth Barker, as well as entertainment, raffles and an art auction. Tickets will entitle the holder to one complimentary glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage, Te Papa's delicious BBQ canapes, one complimentary raffle ticket and an evening of live music and enjoyment. Be in quick, tickets will be selling fast!
We have so many prizes to be won on the night. You could get your hands on:
- one of two beautiful Common Sense Organics gift boxes
- A body care back from ecostore valued at $80
- A beginners course at Hot Yoga for two, valued at $170
- Vouchers for Nice Blocks and Nice Cream, an organic fair trade NZ based icecream producer
- A gift pack of organic cordials from Bees Blessing
-A $50 voucher for food and beverage at Maranui Surf Club
- A coffee training and cafe experience from Mojo coffee, valued at $250
- 2x Phoenix Match tickets + Deloitte club member passes thanks to Westpac Stadium Trust, valued at $170
- An encounter with a Red Panda at Wellington Zoo
- A return trip for two adults, three children and a car with Interislander
-A night for two at Intercontinental Wellington, with a complimentary breakfast
All money raised from the evening will be going towards feeding projects in South America, Asia and Africa.
So come along, get dressed in your best and come and party with us! We can't wait to see you there! Tickets can be purchased here:
Age limit: All ages